If you're looking for a naturally decaffeinated drink to sip on this summer, look no further! This iced drink is bright and refreshing, accompanied by bright bursts of raspberry.
Makes: 4 servings
What You Will Need:
- 8 grams of lemongrass *
- 4 cups of water (32 oz.)
- 1/2 - 1 cup of raspberries
- Optional: sugar or simple syrup **
1. Bring 2 cups of water (16 oz.) to 206º F
2. Pour the heated water over the lemongrass; steep for 8 - 10 minutes
3. Remove lemongrass, add 2 cups (16 oz.) of cold water
4. Add berries a few minutes before serving over ice
* If you prefer a stronger brew, we recommend adding 2 - 4 grams of lemongrass for the brewing step
** If adding sugar, we recommend making simple syrup! It's much easier to stir into cold beverages.
1. Heat equal parts water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil
2. Once sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat and let cool to room temperature
3. Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week