My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Beat the heat with this refreshing iced green tea! This drink features all the flavors of summer: from citrus to fresh, floral delights.
Makes: 4 servings
What You Will Need:
1. Bring 2 cups of water (16 oz.) to 180º F
2. Pour the heated water over the tea bags; steep for 5 minutes
3. Remove tea bags, add 2 cups (16 oz.) of cold water
4. Serve over ice
* If you prefer a stronger tea, we recommend adding 1-2 extra tea bags for the brewing step
** If adding sugar, we recommend making simple syrup! It's much easier to stir into cold beverages.
1. Heat equal parts water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil
2. Once sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat and let cool to room temperature
3. Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week