We’re growing and with growth comes a lot of responsibilities. So, we’re looking for someone amazing to share that responsibility with.
Below you’ll find some answers to some questions you may have.
Who are you?
We’re Nepal Tea, a small social enterprise with a big vision. Currently, we sell the freshest teas from our family farm in Nepal directly to the consumers in the American market. However, we're also working on creating a tech-enabled transparent tea trade to connect primary producers to the ultimate consumers. More info at nepalteallc.com
What’s my job title, again?
Well, we don’t really know. We want you to be a part of a small but thriving team that is still figuring out a lot of things. All we know is that we’re on a mission to get the poor farmers out of the vicious cycle of poverty within their generation and we’d love your help in any and all capacity to achieve that. We’re particularly looking for someone who can bring the technical skills of designs, content/social marketing and so on.
What exactly will I be doing?
To be really honest a lot of things and a variety of things. Here are some major ones:
- Manage all digital platforms for Nepal Tea including but not limited to FB, IG
- Create content for social media (pictures, videos, gifs etc)
- Create/edit content targeted for SEO (search engine optimization); e.g. blog posts, illustrations
- Create/revamp various design projects; e.g. product catalogs and product design
- Brainstorm creative campaigns/new channels for marketing
- Research on relevant marketing topics and client projects
- Implement other creative/needed features on the website and e-commerce platform
- Other Ad-hoc and possibly boring projects as they arise in the web/design/content/operations
What are some skills I’d wanna have to excel in the job?
You’ll be the face of Nepal Tea so, we’d want you to be charismatic, professional and friendly first and would appreciate some of the skills below:
- Creative imagination and ideation
- Personal or professional experience in social media, photography/videography and graphic design
- Start-up mentality & willingness to go above and beyond responsibilities
What do I really get out of this job?
A lot of things for sure! Here are just a few major ones:
- Competitive salary as per market, experience and ability
- Opportunity for professional growth. This job paves a path for regional/country director role
- Opportunity to travel to our tea farms in Eastern Nepal
- Almost unlimited teas!
How do I apply?
Send a recent resume or CV with only a few sentences on why this opportunity excites you.
Cover letters are NOT required at all but we enjoy receiving any sort of creative materials.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject - Application for (What you believe your title should be) at Nepal Tea